Romancing Saga 3 Spanish translation [Betatesting]

• Hello everybody,

Maybe some people in this forum will know about me, since I helped Red Scorpion with German translation of Seiken Densetsu 3, but anyway, I will introduce my project: it all started three years ago when I tried to change the ugly font in Romancing Saga 3 english translation; it was a very hard work bu finally managed to insert a VWF in the main dialogs of the game. And after that, I added my own LZH decompression routine in order to insert as much text as possible (in fact, ths script is compressed in half the size it had in english despite of adding lot of new text), I began translating the script along a japanese native friend of mine (about half the script is translated directly from japanese) and changed all fonts in the game to convert them into Variable Width Font.
    And now, three year later, we have started the betatesting phase. A group of friends are playing the game with different characters to correct all text typos, detect freezes and correcting context-related mistakes.
    Here you can see some screenshots:

And you can see more at Traducciones Magno.

I know that one person in this forum is interested in translating the game into German (I know his real name, but noyt his nick in the forum) but I dind't heard of him for some months. I hope he can read this and contect me by email and we can start cooperating to translate this wonderful game.

Regards!

• Hi RedScorpion,

I was writing an email to you just in this moment to know about you. How are you? Do you have any new project?

And thanks for the information about Silencer. I guessed that was his name when I read a post in this forum talking about me and my RS3 translation ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi RedScorpion,

I was writing an email to you just in this moment to know about you. How are you? Do you have any new project?

And thanks for the information about Silencer. I guessed that was his name when I read a post in this forum talking about me and my RS3 translation ;)

Hi magno,

iam fine thanks for asking ;). I have finished a new project yesterday. Zelda Parallel Remodell was released. If you like i can give you all informations and dump for the translation of Zelda Parallel Worlds and Parallel Remodel?! Maybe you could work on a spainisch translation?! ;)

Regarding the Secret of Mana 2 project... it is... with one word - PERFECT! ;)

I saw that you have also published some documentations on your webpage. Unfortunatly all this documents are in spain. Maybe you can translate your stuff to english?!

Thanks

red ;)

• Hola Magno,

disculpa por no haber escrito a tu mail, es que me he pillado un Virus q dicen q espia los Logins. Solo puedo escribirte por otra mail q tengo q no tiene tantas informaciones sobre bancos etc.
    He leeido tu mail el otro dia en casa de mis Padres. Conforme quite el puto Virus (Tendre q hacer un Reinstall de todo mi systema) podemos empezar =)
    Y te mandare el Programma del DQ3 =)

Un Saludo

• If you like i can give you all informations and dump for the translation of Zelda Parallel Worlds and Parallel Remodel?! Maybe you could work on a spainisch translation?! ;)

That would be nice, but I have some new projects on my mind... It' good to know about it in case in the future, I have enough time to translate it.

Regarding the Secret of Mana 2 project... it is... with one word - PERFECT! ;)

I revisited SD3 forum thread and I saw you did a perfectly-organized huge betatesting work, that's why your project ended up being perfect ;)[/quote]

I saw that you have also published some documentations on your webpage. Unfortunatly all this documents are in spain. Maybe you can translate your stuff to english?!

All documentation on my webpage is pretty old and I would like to release some new docs about SD3 and RS3. If you want anything specific I could translate it into english, as I think I'll do with RS3 commands, routines and variables.

Hola Magno,

disculpa por no haber escrito a tu mail, es que me he pillado un Virus q dicen q espia los Logins. Solo puedo escribirte por otra mail q tengo q no tiene tantas informaciones sobre bancos etc.
    He leeido tu mail el otro dia en casa de mis Padres. Conforme quite el puto Virus (Tendre q hacer un Reinstall de todo mi systema) podemos empezar =)
    Y te mandare el Programma del DQ3 =)

Un Saludo

¡Vaya putada, hombre! Te tocará reinstalar todo, sí... No tengas prisa y cuando puedas ya nos ponemos manos a la obra con la traducción al alemán.

¿Qué tal van los avances con el DQ3?

• For Red:

Ich habe in lediglich hingewiesen, dass ich ja auf meinem Hauptrechner nen Virus habe (Zeus) der meine Logins auspioniert (angeblich). Daher gehe ich mit von diesem PC aus nicht in meine Hauptemail adresse (Da ist Paypal etc angemeldet). Und das ich mich bei ihm melden werde, wenn ich den Rechner neuinstalliert habe.

Und magno meinte zu mir:
    ¡Was für ne Kacke, Mann! Du wirst wohl wirklich neuinstallieren müssen, ja... Muss nicht auf die schnelle sein, sobald du kannst meldest dich bei mir und wir können anfangen an der Übersetzung zu arbeiten.

¿Wie sind deine Fortschritte bei DQ3?

Para Magno:

Dale, confomre pueda te mando una mail. Pero he leeido q quieres insertar ya los Items y Armas etc. Si quieres mandame un Text Document con todo y te lo mando traduccido

Por DQ3, normalmente esta terminado pero hay un Problema con el ajusto de Linea cuando hay un symbolo de control.
    Por ejemplo:

<d6>Silenceer: Como te va Magno?

y en el Juego sale asi:

Silenceer:
    Como
    te va Magno?

alomejor es por por la modification vocal de ä,ü,ö etc. q tenemo en alemania.