cp1252 Oh, you've come! I've been waiting for you!/FF {END} Actually... There's something that I'd like to give you. /7BHere it is! It'll help you out if you're ever in a real pinch. Just blow into this shell. You'll be able to summon my latest invention. A super, ultra-gorgeous, and very rugged mecha! I call it Goemon Impact! It does burn through fuel quickly, though... Don't overuse it. You've been warned! You still have some tough companions, anyway.../FF {END} Go and save all of the girls in Edo!/FF {END} Uh... I mean, go and save Oedo Castle, of course!/FF {END} Ohh! You finally pulled it off!/FF {END} /7CWhat...!? Impact started running wild!?/FF {END} Don't tell me you pushed the red button... The button in the center, by the pilot's seat!?/FF {END} That's the pipe bomb button! I told you NEVER to press that button! I haven't finished working out the kinks yet! What...? I never told you not to use it?/FF {END} Wah ha ha ha! I must be going senile!/FF {END} Welcome! This is Oedo Tourism's Satsuma Village branch. /FF {END} Welcome! This is Oedo Tourism's main office in Konami Town. /FF {END} Welcome! This is Oedo Tourism's Mechanical World branch. /FF {END} Welcome! This is Oedo Tourism's Akafuku Village branch. /FF {END} Welcome! This is Oedo Tourism's Hagure Town branch. /FF {END} Welcome! This is Oedo Tourism's Nipopo Village branch. /FF {END} Welcome! This is Oedo Tourism's McGuinness Town branch. /FF {END} Satsuma Village, yes? /FAB /84/FF {END} Konami Town, yes? /FAB /84/FF {END} Mechanical World, yes? /FAB /84/FF {END} Akafuku Village, yes? /FAB /84/FF {END} Hagure Town, yes? /FAB /84/FF {END} Nipopo Village, yes? /FAB /84/FF {END} McGuinness Town, yes? /FAB /84/FF {END} Well then, I'll teleport you to Satsuma Village! Ciao!/FF {END} Well then, I'll teleport you to Konami Town! Ciao!/FF {END} Well then, I'll teleport you to Mechanical World! Ciao!/FF {END} Well then, I'll teleport you to Akafuku Village! Ciao!/FF {END} Well then, I'll teleport you to Hagure Town! Ciao!/FF {END} Well then, I'll teleport you to Nipopo Village! Ciao!/FF {END} Well then, I'll teleport you to McGuinness Town! Ciao!/FF {END} We're currently offering teleportation services. You can warp anywhere you've already visited. It's 50 ryo each time. Will you use our service? /FAB /82/FF {END} /7CWhere would you like to be transported?/7D /FF {END} Thank you for doing business with us./7B/7D /FF {END} There aren't any places where you can teleport!/FF {END} You can't afford it!/FF {END} Please come use our service again!/FF {END} Ihr hässlichen Kinder, haut ab! Ihr kleinen Kröten. Grüße an die Füße!/FF {END} You can steal enemy vehicles and ride them. If you want to get off, just hold up and jump./FF {END} I heard there's a hidden path to Mechanical World. They say it's in the last place you'd expect. And it's also really hard to get there. You'd have to brush up on your skills to make it./FF {END} You can see an island to the south of the city. That's where Mechanical World is. Nobody knows how you're supposed to get there. I want to visit that place as much as anyone else!/FF {END} The Konami Hotline can always help you out. Give us a call whenever you get stumped, okay!?/FF {END} Visit the hot spring if you ever get tired. It heals you right up after a tough journey! It's even better if you're already at full health!/FF {END} Hey, buddy... Did you hear about this? The pass gives you an interesting ability. Press pause in a stage or town you've cleared. Then press Select to jump to the area map! No clue how that's done! It sounds tough!/FF {END} I'm one of the Belmonts. We're a family of vampire hunters. I sensed Dracula's presence in Japan. But now that I'm here, I wonder... Was it just my imagination?/FF {END} Now I know what it's like to be a stuffed animal. It's not as easy as it looks. You get smacked and kicked around by kids./FF {END} Mechanical World is the best theme park in Japan!/FF {END} Huh? We made it out of the world of Phantom... But it looks like we wound up in the world of Goemon./FF {END} There's this giant robot that swallows anything. It tramples enemy bases with a smile on its face. I don't know whether to call it reliable or creepy./FF {END} A nice smell's been coming from the castle ahead. I wonder what they could be making in there./FF {END} Hey, have you been enjoying your vacation? Just don't get sunburned out there, okay!?/FF {END} Do you remember Horohoro Temple? It's connected to a secret passage!/FF {END} Oh, I've been waiting for you to make it back! Omitsu headed out to visit Oedo Castle... But she still hasn't returned! She must still be inside! You have to go save her!/FF {END} Rumor is, there's a huge tower to the north. It's called the Castle of the Wooden Dolls. Many have tried going there... But the raccoon dog has made fools of them all. How very mysterious! /FF {END} Oedo Castle flew up into the sky, above the city. Was that for the festival, or something? Don't you think that's going a little too far?/FF {END} There's this giant robot at the base of Mt. Fuji. It trampled enemy bases with a smile on its face. I'm grateful and all, but it looks so lame.../FF {END} Hi! I'm Winbee, everyone's favorite pop star! Hope you buy Twinbee Rainbow Bell Adventures! And that's the end of my little commercial!/FF {END} Festivals, festivals! Festivaaaals! It's time to go all-out and have some FUN!/FF {END} Somebody's been standing around in a bunny outfit. They're waiting at the outskirts of the city. I wonder who they're waiting for?/FF {END} Oedo Castle flew over to the northern mountains./FF {END} There's a lot of snow in these parts. Avalanches are common, so be careful./FF {END} Welcome to McGuinness Town! Just kidding! Ahh, it's so boring here! I can't stand it./FF {END} Ohh, this brings back memories! It's me, General Hannya! I've mended my ways. I remember those days working at the castle. I never thought I'd end up taking it over! I'm surprised nobody saw through my plan!/FF {END} Looking for the latest info on Konami games? Pick up an issue of D.S. 3 at a toy store near you!/FF {END} Hmph! Who are you? One of the Snatchers!? Oh, you're not? Wait, could it be...? /7BI'M a Snatcher!? Ahh, I despise all of humanity.../FF {END} Oh, are you going to the castle tower? Is Princess Yuki being held hostage again? Sorry, but could you get me her autograph?/FF {END} Oh, my! Did you come to save me? I've been waiting for you! I'm Kensuke's twin! My name's /7CTomekichi! The pleasure's mine! Ohoh hoh hoh hoh hoh!/FF {END} Long time, no see. It's me, Koryuta./FF {END} I just came out of the waterfall, actually. I'd been practicing my dragon transformation. I just can't pull it off quite right. If you'd like, you can come watch, next time!/FF {END} My predictions come true more often than not. I wouldn't mind telling your fortune for 50 ryo. Well? Shall I begin? /FAB /82/FF {END} Who's gonna pay!?/FF {END} /7BHmph... Fine, if you insist! /7AAhh... What a pain... Hmph!/FF {END} ............ ............/FF {END} It's all clear to me now... Your future.../FF {END} That's not enough money! What, are you trying to pull a fast one one!? Psh!/FF {END} Oh, yeah? Just go! I've seen enough of you! Psh!/7B/FF {END} That about sums it up. You understand, right? So get lost, already!/7B/FF {END} Welcome to Mechanical World's best attraction! Virtual Hell! Whether you're a good person, or a bad one... This is the only place to get a glimpse of Hell!/FF {END} You did it! You got all four stamps! The time has come for hair-raising terror! Now set forth! Let's go to Hell!/FF {END} Oh, my-my-my! You got defeated, huh? Don't worry, though. You didn't lose any lives! Please come again and give it another try!/FF {END} Congratulations! You managed to beat Dracula, huh? Kabuki Returns...? Hmm, that's odd. Nobody like that was supposed to be in there!/FF {END} Well, that's what I'd say, but it's not ready yet. Construction was delayed due to an incident. There was some sort of trouble at the castle. I wonder if anyone can take down McGuinness./FF {END} With that said, I see you still haven't got them all. Good luck finding the rest of them!/FF {END} Well, that's what I'd say, but you can't enter yet. This attraction requires four special stamps. Try to find the stamps in Mechanical World's shops. Come again once you've collected them all!/FF {END} Are you on a pilgrimage to the Ise region? The toll is 100 ryo. Will you pass through? /FAB /82/FF {END} /7CWho'll be paying?/7D/FF {END} Please go on through./FF {END} That's not enough money!/FF {END} Please come again./FF {END}