Beiträge von golem09

I guess that any hope of Square doing a VC release of SD3 is empty, because they'll never do it no matter how many people wish for it. It's a game that anyone can obtain from the internet and in any language so they have no reason to bother with it because they wouldn't make a profit from it.

Well, of course, but that is the same for ALL games on the virtual console. Besides most people pay for those I think, because they want to be able to play them in their living room, and not on their computer. What Square Enix would achieve with the release on the VC is getting gamers that never knew it even exists to play it, and aside from that I think many people who already played it a lot over the years would buy it to "own it".

Another seller who is in the U.K. has a similar auction, the difference is that he only sells a box along with a manual and map.
    I guess this is their new trick to avoid being pursued for infringement... just sell a box with no game in it, lol. I still feel incredibly
    sorry for whoever does not read the details and spends $40 on a box and some paper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Nint…es_JS&hash=item25628ce94f

Nintendo should've asked Square to put the game on their Virtual Console or something, then there would not be so many fakes going around, but nooooooo.... Secret of Mana 2? Nobody cares about that. Instead why don't you try Chrono Trigger for the DS and some more Final Fantasy games! Or... we could put Secret of EVERMORE on the Virtual Console instead! *sarcasm* (I imagine that being used as an April Fool's prank by Square... resulting in many angry letters from fans.)

honestly? If it was about 15€ less and in german I'd think about getting one. I'd never buy the VC version anyway, because there's no fun in that. Owning a digital version doesn't even begin to compare to having the japanese original and the "self made" version neatly standing next to each other in a shelf. And judging from those images on ebay, crafting something of that quality myself would take a lot more time and thinking than my money's worth.

Zur Diskussion um "Been a hassle... later"

Ich würde das an der Stelle deutlich freier Übersetzen. Rein grammatisch gesehen würde so etwas wie "Es gab ganz schön Ärger... Bis dann/später" zwar stimmen, aber GEMEINT ist damit viel eher: "Wird schon schiefgehen... Bis dann/später"

Zitat

Das ist mir schon klar :)

Zitat

Demnach habe ich viele Zeichen und Zeilenfehler in den Nebendialogen entdeckt.

Das hier klang für mich nur fast so als wäre es aus einem Text Dump gelesen.
    Ich habe im Moment keine Lust das Spiel nochmal durchzuspielen, weil ich es sobald das Projekt fertig ist nochmal tun will. Gerade deshalb WEIL ich beim Lesen der Textdump keine Stimmung dabei hab, hätte ich das gemacht.
    Außerdem spiele ich das Spiel grundsätzlich nur zu zweit und das dauert meist ein paar Wochen weil dafür die Arbeitszeiten übereinstimmen müssen.

War nur ne Idee, schade das alles komplett durcheinander ist, wollte eventuell nach so Sachen wie dem oben genannten "Hönig" gucken.

Hiho!

Ich wollte euch nur mal moralische Unterstützung bieten. Als ich gestern von dem Projekt der Neuübersetzung gehört habe hab ich mich dermaßen begeistert, dass ich mir heute endlich mal Secret of Mana und Seiken Densetsu 3 (jap) in Originalverpackung als Sammlerstücke zugelegt habe und nun plane mir ein eigenes "Secret of Mana 2" Modul zu bauen sobald ihr mit dem Deutschpatch fertig seid. War eigentlich längst überfällig, aber danke für den Funken der letztendlich noch gefehlt hat ;)
    (auch wenn ich zugeben muss, dass ich vor dem Bau des Moduls jetzt schon Angst habe... Fühl mich bereits überfordert, bevor ich angefangen habe xD)
    Auf jeden Fall Drück ich für die letzte Phase beide Daumen, ein erstklassiges Projekt!